Volunteer OpportunitiesPain Connection needs your help in a variety of ways. The lists below highlight some of our needs. Please contact us for more information.
Intern/Volunteer Position Now Available!
- Contact group members by phone monthly to remind them of meetings.
- Phone surveys to members.
- Attend support groups and help organize meetings.
- Run support group (mental or medical health professional) with training in chronic pain issues.
- Phone calls to potential donors.
- Prepare monthly flyer mailings and put up flyers.
- Help with bi-annual newsletter: writing articles, searching for updated information on chronic pain, advertisements.
- Help with fund raising.
- Help organize special events.
- Board members are needed that can help move our organization forward.
- Develop online donations.
- Develop media coverage-radio, TV, newspapers...
- Funding to make videos/cassettes on chronic pain.
- Research and statistics.
Request more information on volunteering.